Report NEP-OPM-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Bora Durdu & Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2012. "On the Solvency of Nations: Cross-Country Evidence on the Dynamics of External Adjustment," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1218, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2012. "Persistence in Real Exchange Rate Convergence," Working Paper Series 16_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 2012. "The Dollar and its Discontents," CEPR Discussion Papers 9007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rabah Arezki & Markus Bruckner, 2012. "Commodity Windfalls, Polarization, and Net Foreign Assets:Panel Data Evidence on the Voracity Effect," OxCarre Working Papers 074, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bilge Erten, 2012. "Macroeconomic transmission of eurozone shocks to emerging economies," Working Papers 2012-12, CEPII research center.
- Hassan, Tarek, 2012. "Country Size, Currency Unions, and International Asset Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 8991, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yang, Jun & Zhang, Wei & Tokgoz, Simla, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Impacts Of Chinese Currency Appreciation On China And The Rest Of The World: A Global Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125010, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fauceglia, Dario & Shingal, Anirudh & Wermelinger, Martin, 2012. ""Natural hedging" of exchange rate risk: The role of imported input prices," MPRA Paper 39438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanisic, Nenad, 2012. "Effects of international monetary integration on inflation, economic growth and current account," MPRA Paper 38938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irfan Akbar Kazi & Hakimzadi Wagan & Farhan Akbar, 2012. "The changing international transmission of US monetary policy shocks: is there evidence of contagion effect on OECD countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-27, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Fakhri Hasanov, 2012. "The impact of the real exchange rate on non-oil exports. Is there an asymmetric adjustment towards the equilibrium?," Working Papers 2012-005, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Claudio Morana, 2012. "The Oil price-Macroeconomy Relationship since the Mid- 1980s: A global perspective," Working Papers 2012.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bernard Cornet & Abhishek Ranjan, 2012. "A remark on arbitrage free prices in multi-period economy," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00707401, HAL.
- Francesco Nucci & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2012. "Exchange Rate, External Orientation of Firms and Wage Adjustment," Working Papers CASMEF 1208, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.