How Standard Oil Came to Canada: The Monopolization of Canadian Petroleum Refining, 1989-1998
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance in its series Working Papers with number 2004-4.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karen Clay & Werner Troesken, 2003. "Further Tests of Static Oligopoly Models: Whiskey, 1882-1898," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 151-166, 06.
- Mariger, Randall, 1978. "Predatory price cutting: The standard oil of New Jersey case revisited," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 341-367, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.