WTO and The Developing Countries
AbstractThe paper reviews the experience of developing countries in the multilateral trading system forme the conclusion of the GATT in 1947 and the establishment of the WTO in 1995. It traces the origins of GATT and the history of eight successive rounds of multilateral negotiations under its auspices for reductions of trade barriers culminating in the URA in 1994.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 548.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
DEVELOPING COUNTRIES ; TRADE ; LABOUR;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O19 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Mai, 2002. "International co-ordination of e-commerce," IWP Discussion Paper Series 03/2002, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.