Improving Water Use in Agriculture; Experiences in the Middle East and North Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 201.
Length: 55 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
agriculture ; water;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wichelns, Dennis, 2002. "An economic perspective on the potential gains from improvements in irrigation water management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 233-248, January.
- Arce, Rafael de & Mahia, Ramón, 2000. "A Euro-Mediterranean Agricultural Trade Agreement: Benefits for the South and Costs for the EU," MPRA Paper 12721, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2001.
- Dadaser-Celik, Filiz & Coggins, Jay S. & Brezonik, Patrick L. & Stefan, Heinz G., 2009. "The projected costs and benefits of water diversion from and to the Sultan Marshes (Turkey)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1496-1506, March.
- Mubarak, Jamil A., 1998. "Middle East and North Africa: Development policy in view of a narrow agricultural natural resource base," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 877-895, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.