The Balance between Public and Private Sector Activities in the Delivery of Livestock Services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 163.
Length: 113 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
uncertainty ; costs ; financial market ; policy making;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narrod, Clare A., 2001. "Technology, Policies, And The Role Of The Private Sector In The Global Poultry Revolution," International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 18-19, 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14567, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Gruère, Guillaume & Narrod, Clare & Abbott, Linda, 2011. "Agricultural, food, and water nanotechnologies for the poor: Opportunities, constraints, and role of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research," IFPRI discussion papers 1064, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cornelis De Haan & Tjaart Schillhorn Van Veen & Brian Brandenburg & Jerome Gauthier & Francois Le Gall & Robin Mearns & Michel Simeon, 2001. "Livestock Development : Implications for Rural Poverty, the Environment, and Global Food Security," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14006, August.
- Riviere-Cinnamond, Ana, 2005. "Animal Health Policy and Practice: Scaling-up Community-based Animal Health Systems, Lessons from Human Health," PPLPI Working Papers 23775, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Pro-Poor Livestock Policy Initiative.
- Townsend, Robert & Thirtle, Colin, 2001. "Is livestock research unproductive?: Separating health maintenance from improvement research," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 177-189, September.
- Johnson, Robin & Hillman, Jimmye S. & Petrey, Allen, 2001. "Food Safety Issues, Protection And Trade (With Respect To Meat Products)," International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 18-19, 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14553, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Claire Heffernan, 2001. "Consumer preferences and the uptake of animal healthcare by the poor: a case study from Kenya," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 847-861.
- McMillan, Della E. & Meltzer, Martin I., 1996. "Vector-borne disease control in sub-Saharan Africa: A necessary but partial vision of development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 569-588, March.
- Narrod, Clare A. & Pray, Carl E. & Tiongco, Marites, 2008. "Technology transfer, policies, and the role of the private sector in the global poultry revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 841, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vinod Ahuja & Daniel Gustafson & Joachim Otte, 2008. "Process, People, Power and Conflict: Some Lessons from a Participatory Policy Process in Andhra Pradesh, India," Working Papers id:1530, eSocialSciences.
- Ahuja, Vinod & Gustafson Daniel J & Joachim Otte, . "Process, People, Power and Conflict: Some Lessons from a Participatory Policy Process in Andhra Pradesh, India," IIMA Working Papers WP2008-05-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.