Specific Investments, Contracts, And Opportunism: The Evolution Of Railroad Sidetrack Agreements
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division in its series Papers with number 90-6.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE; ANTITRUST DIVISION, JUDICIARY CENTER BUILDING 555 4TH ST. N.W. WASHINGTON D.C. 20001 U.S.A..
Web page: http://www.justice.gov/atr/
More information through EDIRC
contracts ; railways ; investments;
Other versions of this item:
- Pittman, Russell, 1992. "Specific Investments, Contracts, and Opportunism: The Evolution of Railroad Sidetrack Agreements," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 565-89, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsoulouhas, Theofanis, 1999. "Do tournaments solve the two-sided moral hazard problem?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-294, November.
- Riccardo Cappellin & Eugenio Corti & Massimiliano Bianca, 2006. "Strategy for Innovation and Knowledge Creation in the Aeronautical Industrial Cluster in Campania Region," ERSA conference papers ersa06p643, European Regional Science Association.
- Josh Lerner & Antoinetter Schoar, 2002.
"The Illiquidity Puzzle: Theory and Evidence from Private Equity,"
NBER Working Papers
9146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lerner, Josh & Schoar, Antoinette, 2004. "The illiquidity puzzle: theory and evidence from private equity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 3-40, April.
- Lerner, Joshua & Schoar, Antoinette, 2003. "The Illiquidity Puzzle: Theory and Evidence from Private Equity," Working papers 4378-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Francine Lafontaine & Kathryn L. Shaw, 1999.
"The Dynamics of Franchise Contracting: Evidence from Panel Data,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(5), pages 1041-1080, October.
- Francine Lafontaine & Kathryn L. Shaw, 1996. "The Dynamics of Franchise Contracting: Evidence from Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 5585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCann, Laura & Colby, Bonnie & Easter, K. William & Kasterine, Alexander & Kuperan, K.V., 2005. "Transaction cost measurement for evaluating environmental policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 527-542, March.
- Ciccotello, Conrad S. & Muscarella, Chris J., 2001. "Contracts between managers and investors: a study of master limited partnership agreements," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Affuso, Luisa & Newbery, David M G, 2000. "Investment, Reprocurement and Franchise Contract Length in the British Railway Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 2619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francine Lafontaine & Scott E. Masten, 2002. "Contracting in the Absence of Specific Investments and Moral Hazard: Understanding Carrier-Driver Relations in U.S. Trucking," NBER Working Papers 8859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.