The Effects of Marketable Pollution Permits on the Firm's Optimal Investment Policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9242.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
pollution ; environmental policy ; enterprises;
Other versions of this item:
- Kort, P.M., 1992. "The effects of marketable pollution permits on the firm's optimal investment policies," Discussion Paper 1992-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kort, Peter, 1995. "The effects of marketable pollution permits on the firm's optimal investment policies," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153461, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard F. Hartl, 1992. "Optimal Acquisition of Pollution Control Equipment Under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(5), pages 609-622, May.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1991.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1110-48, September.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1991. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 294, The World Bank.
- Peter Kort & Paul Loon & Mikulás Luptácik, 1991.
"Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 195-225, October.
- Kort, Peter & Loon, P.J.J.M. van & Luptacik, M., 1991. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153454, Tilburg University.
- Kort, P.M. & Loon, P.M.J.J. van & Luptacik, M., 1990. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Research Memorandum 433, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kort, P.M., 1992. "Standards versus standards: The effects of different pollution restrictions on the firm's dynamic investment policy," Research Memorandum 550, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Hahn, Robert W, 1989. "Economic Prescriptions for Environmental Problems: How the Patient Followed the Doctor's Orders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 95-114, Spring.
- Kort, Peter M., 1995. "Optimal investment policies for a polluting firm in an uncertain environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 82-96, August.
- Saltari, Enrico & Travaglini, Giuseppe, 2011. "The effects of environmental policies on the abatement investment decisions of a green firm," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 666-685, September.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 1999.
"Environmental Policy and Firm Behavior: Abatement Investment and Location Decisions Under Uncertainty and Irreversibility,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2001. "Environmental Policy and Firm Behavior: Abatement Investment and Location Decisions under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," NBER Chapters, in: Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, pages 281-308 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.