An Econometric Analysis Of Some Duopolistic Games In Prices And Advertising
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Southern California - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number m8903.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA 90089-0152 U.S.A.
Phone: (213) 740-8335
Fax: (213) 740-8543
Web page: http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/economics/
More information through EDIRC
econometrics ; duopolies ; games ; prices ; advertising;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard, 2010.
"Welfare Tradeoffs in U.S. Rail Mergers,"
TSE Working Papers
10-196, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Weber, Sascha A. & Anders, Sven, 2005.
"Price Rigidity and Market Power in German Retailing,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24721, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sascha A. Weber & Sven M. Anders, 2007. "Price rigidity and market power in German retailing," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 737-749.
- Weber, Sascha A. & Anders, Sven, 2007. "Price Rigidity and Market Power in German Retailing," Discussion Papers 31, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Golan, Amos & Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1999.
"Estimating Coke and Pepsi's price and advertising strategies,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt6rf8j6m4, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Golan, Amos & Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 2000. "Estimating Coke's and Pepsi's Price and Advertising Strategies," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(4), pages 398-409, October.
- Golan, Amos & Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1998. "Estimating Coke and Pepsi's Price and Advertising Strategies," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt18b1q4kr, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Canan, Basak & Cotterill, Ronald W., 2005. "Strategic Pricing in a Differentiated Product Oligopoly Model: Fluid Milk in Boston," Research Reports 25158, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- William P. Putsis, 1999. "Empirical analysis of competitive interaction in food product categories," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 295-311.
- Putsis, William P., Jr., 1998. "Empirical Analysis of Competitive Interaction in Food Product Categories," Research Reports 25221, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Kooreman, P. & Schoonbeek, L., 2007.
"The impact of advertising in a duopoly model,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381316, Tilburg University.
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Shank, Benjamin & Panter, Chris & Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & Cash, Sean B., 2007. "Canadian Chicken Industry: Consumer Preferences, Industry Structure and Producer Benefits from Investment in Research and Advertising," Project Report Series 52088, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2002. "Strategic Interaction With Multiple Tools: A New Empirical Model," Working Papers 28545, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.