Advertising and Quality: An Empirical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rochester, Business - Marketing Science in its series Papers with number 95-04.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER, WILLIAM E. SIMON GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, ROCHESTER NEW YORK 14627 U.S.A
Web page: http://www.simon.rochester.edu/
More information through EDIRC
PRODUCTS; QUALITY; ADVERTISING; PRICING;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pastine, Ivan & Pastine, Tuvana, 2005.
"Coordination in Markets with Consumption Externalities: The Role of Advertising and Product Quality,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine, 2000. "Coordination in Markets with Consumption Externalities : The Role of Advertising and Product Quality," Departmental Working Papers 0003, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.