Intergenerational Earnings Links: Sons and Daughters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by RAND - Labor and Population Program in its series Papers with number 95-17.
Length: 56 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RAND, Labor and Population Program, 1700 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138 Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138.
Phone: (310) 393-0411, x7359
Web page: http://www.rand.org/labor.html
More information through EDIRC
INCOME; PARENTS; CHILDREN;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maia Güell (The University of Edinburgh, CEP (LSE), CEPR & IZA), José V. Rodríguez Mora (The University of Edinburgh and CEPR), Christopher I. Telmer (Carnegie Mellon University), 2013.
"Intergenerational Mobility and the Informative Content of Surnames,"
ESE Discussion Papers
229, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Guell, Maia & Mora, Jose V. Rodriguez & Telmer, Christopher I., 2013. "Intergenerational Mobility and the Informative Content of Surnames," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-75, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Maia Güell & José V. Rodríguez Mora & Chris Telmer, 2007. "Intergenerational Mobility and the Informative Content of Surnames," CEP Discussion Papers dp0810, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Güell, Maia & Mora, José V Rodríguez & Telmer, Chris, 2007. "Intergenerational Mobility and the Informative Content of Surnames," CEPR Discussion Papers 6316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maia Güell & José V. Rodriguez Mora & Chris Telmer, 2007. "Intergenerational mobility and the informative content of surnames," Economics Working Papers 1042, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Maia Guell & Jose V. Rodriguez Mora & Chris Telmer, 2007. "Intergenerational mobility and the informative content of surnames," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19701, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sajid Amin Javed & Mohammad Irfan, 2012. "Intergenerational Mobility: Evidence from Pakistan Panel Household Survey," Poverty and Social Dynamics Paper Series 2012:05, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Maribel Jiménez, 2011. "Un Análisis Empírico de las No Linealidades en la Movilidad Intergeneracional del Ingreso. El caso de la Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0114, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Grawe, Nathan D., 2003. "Life Cycle Bias in the Estimation of Intergenerational Earnings Persistence," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2003207e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco & Siedler, Thomas, 2005.
"Intergenerational Economic Mobility and Assortative Mating,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Ermisch & Marco Francesconi & Thomas Siedler, 2004. "Intergenerational Economic Mobility and Assortative Mating," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 448, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Irene YH Ng & Xiaoyi Shen & Kong Weng Ho, 2008.
"Intergenerational Earnings Mobility in Singapore and the United States,"
Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series
0803, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Ng, Irene Y.H. & Shen, Xiaoyi & Ho, Kong Weng, 2009. "Intergenerational earnings mobility in Singapore and the United States," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 110-119, March.
- Javier Núñez E. & Leslie Miranda, 2007. "Recent Findings on Intergenerational Income and Educational Mobility in Chile," Working Papers wp244, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Laura Chadwick & Gary Solon, 2002. "Intergenerational Income Mobility Among Daughters," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 335-344, March.
- Jessica Holmes, 1999. "Measuring the Determinants of School Completion in Pakistan: Analysis of Censoring and Selection Bias," Working Papers 794, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Grawe, Nathan D., 2006. "Lifecycle bias in estimates of intergenerational earnings persistence," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 551-570, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.