Foundations in France
AbstractThis paper shows that the French government, whatever its form, has fighted foundations since the Ancien Régime. As a consequence of this repression, the legal status of foundation is still in the first phases of implementation. Then a profile of foundations is sketched, highlighting that the foundation sector is less developed in France than elsewhere in Europe ; moreover it is growing very slowly.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) in its series Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications with number 2000.43.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: France; Universite de Paris I - Pantheon- Sorbonne, 12 Place de Pantheon-75005 Paris, France
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://cermsem.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS ; GOVERNMENT ; PUBLIC SECTOR;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00366314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Gianfaldoni & Nadine Richez-Battesti & Jean-Robert Alcaras & Jean-Noël Ory & Nathalie Dompnier & François Rousseau & Mireille Jaeger & Emmanuelle Gurtner & Laurent Ducau, 2008. "La gouvernance partenariale des Banques coopératives françaises," Working Papers hal-00501816, HAL.
- Nizar Al-Sharif & Paul-Laurent Saunier & Eric-Alain Zoukoua, 2011. "Le contrôle d'un réseau Public-Privé sous l'influence du New Public Management : le cas du secteur social et médico-social en France," Post-Print hal-00645364, HAL.
- Philippe DUEZ & Ioan RADU & Cleopatra SENDROIU & Monica SABAU, 2013. "An Econimic Analyse Of The Health And Social Sector Recasting In France And Romania," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(3), pages 22-37, September.
- Nathalie Dubost & Eric-Alain Zoukoua, 2011. "Qu'est-ce qu'une association performante ? Apport et influence des représentations sociales dans le secteur social et médico-social," Post-Print hal-00650425, HAL.
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2011.
"The social economy of ageing: Job quality and pathways beyond the labour market in Europe,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11066, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Laurent Fraisse, 2005. "The third sector and the policy process in France: the centralised horizontal third sector policy community faced with the reconfiguration of the state-centred republican model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29015, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Helmut K. Anheier, 2001. "Foundations in Europe: a comparative perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 8498, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00119267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Prouteau & François-Charles Wolff, 2005. "Donating Time: Volunteers in The Organised Civil Sector," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 372, pages 3-39, February.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00366314 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00550382 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.