Accounting for Long-Run Effects of Fiscal Policy by Means of Computable Overlapping Generations Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration- in its series Papers with number 05-92.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: NORWEGIAN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, HELLEVEIEN 30, 5035 BERGEN SANDVIKEN NORWAY.
Phone: 5595 9000
Fax: 5595 9100
Web page: http://www.nhh.no/
More information through EDIRC
social security ; wealth;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Taran Fæhn, 2004. "Transboundary environmental policy effects: Markets and emission leakages," Discussion Papers 384, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Brita Bye & Turid Åvitsland, 2001. "The welfare effects of housing taxation in a distorted economy: A general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 306, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Taran Fæhn & Annegrete Bruvoll, 2006.
"Richer and cleaner - at others' expense?,"
477, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Fehr, Hans, 2000.
" Pension Reform during the Demographic Transition,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 419-43, June.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165, July.
- Taran Fæhn & Erling Holmøy, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Trade Liberalisation in Distorted Economies A Dynamic General Equilibrium Assessment for Norway," Discussion Papers 251, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Erling Steigum, Jr., 1993. "Generational accounting in Norway: is the nation overconsuming its petroleum wealth?," Working Paper 9305, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Brita Bye, 1998. "Labour Market Rigidities and Environmental Tax Reforms: Welfare Effects of Different Regimes," Discussion Papers 242, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Taran F�hn & Birger Str¯m, 2003.
"Quantifying Central Hypotheses on Environmental Kuznets Curves for a Rich Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Study,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(2), pages 149-173, 05.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Taran Fæhn & Birger Strøm, 2003. "Quantifying Central Hypotheses on Environmental Kuznets Curves for a Rich Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Study," Discussion Papers 341, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Brita Bye & Karine Nyborg, 1999. "The Welfare Effects of Carbon Policies: Grandfathered Quotas versus Differentiated Taxes," Discussion Papers 261, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Brita Bye & Birger Strøm & Turid Åvitsland, 2003. "Welfare effects of VAT reforms: A general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 343, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.