Dickey-Fuller Tests With Drift
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory in its series Papers with number 8717.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, EAST LANSING MICHIGAN 48824 U.S.A.
Web page: http://econ.msu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
testing ; econometrics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doug Hostland, 1995.
"CHANGES IN THE INFLATION PROCESS IN CANADA: Evidence and Implications,"
- Doug Hostland, . "CHANGES IN THE INFLATION PROCESS IN CANADA: Evidence and Implications," Working Papers 95-5, Bank of Canada.
- Dennis W. Jansen, 1989. "Does inflation uncertainty affect output growth? Further evidence," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 43-54.
- Cote, D. & Hostland, D., 1996. "An Econometric Examination of the Trend Unemployment Rate in Canada," Working Papers 96-7, Bank of Canada.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1989. "Testing for a Unit Root in the Presence of Deterministic Trends," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 933, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- R.W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1989. "Comparing futures and survey forecasts of near-term Treasury bill rates," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 33-42.
- Haldrup, Niels & Hylleberg, Svend, 1995. "A note on the distribution of the least squares estimator of a random walk with drift: Some analytical evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 221-228, June.
- Richard G. Anderson & Dennis L. Hoffman & Robert H. Rasche, 2001.
"A vector error correction forecasting model of the U.S. economy,"
1998-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Anderson, Richard G. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Rasche, Robert H., 2002. "A vector error-correction forecasting model of the US economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 569-598, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.