Self-Employment in 23 OECD Countries
AbstractThis paper studies the influence of cultural and economic variables on differences in the level of self-employment in more than twenty Western nations and Japan, for the period 1974-1994.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM in its series Papers with number 9811/e.
Length: 55 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESS IN THE NETHERLANDS, NEUHUYS.
EMPLOYMENT ; LABOUR MARKET ; CULTURE;
Other versions of this item:
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Gelderen, M. & Frese, M. & Thurik, R., 2000.
"Strategies, Uncertainty and Performance of Small Business Startups,"
0001/e, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- van Gelderen, Marco & Frese, Michael & Thurik, Roy, 2000. " Strategies, Uncertainty and Performance of Small Business Startups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 165-81.
- Marco von Gelderen & Michael Frese & Roy Thurik, 2000. "Strategies, Uncertainty and Performance of Small Business Startups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 165-181, November.
- van Gelderen, A.M. & Frese, M. & Thurik, A.R., 2000. "Strategies, Uncertainty and Performance of Small Business Startups," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-18-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Marco van Gelderen & Roy Thurik & Micheal Frese, 2000. "Strategies, uncertainty and performance of small business startups," Scales Research Reports H200001, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Joris Meijaard, 2001. "Making sense of the New Economy," Scales Research Reports H200009, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Hatos Roxana & Hatos Adrian, 2010. "Individual And Contextual Determinants Of Entrepreneurship: An International Comparative Analysis," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 107-110, December.
- Niels G. Noorderhaven & Sander Wennekers & Geert Hofstede & A. Roy Thurik & Ralph E. Wildeman, 1999. "Self-Employment out of Dissatisfaction: An International Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers & Ingrid Verheul & David Audretsch, 2001.
"An eclectic theory of entrepreneurship: policies, institutions and culture,"
Scales Research Reports
H200012, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Ingrid Verheul & Sander Wennekers & David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2001. "An Eclectic Theory of Entrepreneurship: Policies, Institutions and Culture," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-030/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.