Volumtary Provision Of Public Goods: The Multiple Unit Case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory in its series Papers with number 89-20.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS CENTER FOR RESEARCH ON ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL THEORY, ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN U.S.A.
macroeconomics ; behaviour;
Other versions of this item:
- Bagnoli, Mark & Ben-David, Shaul & McKee, Michael, 1992. "Voluntary provision of public goods : The multiple unit case," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 85-106, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Falkinger & Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, .
"A Simple Mechanism for the Efficient Provision of Public Goods - Experimental Evidence,"
IEW - Working Papers
003, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Josef Falkinger, 2000. "A Simple Mechanism for the Efficient Provision of Public Goods: Experimental Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 247-264, March.
- Zhi Li & Christopher Anderson & Stephen K. Swallow, 2012. "Uniform Price Mechanisms for Threshold Public Goods Provision: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 14, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Toth, Sandor F. & Rabotyagov, Sergey S. & Ettl, Gregory J., 2009. "Experimental Testbeds for ECOSEL: A Market Framework for Private Provision of Forest Ecosystem Services," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49565, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Poe, Gregory L. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Messer, Kent D., 2006.
"Voluntary Funding for Generic Advertising Using a Provision Point Mechanism: An Experimental Analysis of Option Assurance,"
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA
21371, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kent D. Messer & Harry M. Kaiser & Gregory L. Poe, 2007. "Voluntary Funding for Generic Advertising Using a Provision Point Mechanism: An Experimental Analysis of Option Assurance," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 612-631.
- Gubanova, Tatiana & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & McMillan, Melville, 2009.
"'Pocket and Pot': Hypothetical Bias in a No-Free-Riding Public Contribution Game,"
Staff Paper Series
91403, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Gubanova, Tatiana & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & McMillan, Melville, 2009. "‘Pocket and Pot’: Hypothetical Bias in a No-Free-Riding Public Contribution Game," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49318, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Luca Corazzini & Christopher Cotton & Paola Valbonesi, 2013. "Too many charities? Insight from an experiment with multiple public goods and contribution thresholds," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0171, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Marks, Melanie & Croson, Rachel, 1998. "Alternative rebate rules in the provision of a threshold public good: An experimental investigation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 195-220, February.
- Elena Wiezorek, 2009. "Stadtentwicklung mit Eigentümerstandortgemeinschaften in Deutschland : erste Einschätzungen über Hemmnisse, Erfolgsfaktoren und Realisierungschancen," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(06), pages 23-31, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.