Motivation, Culture and Learning: The Case of Native Entrepreneurship
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laval - Faculte des sciences de administration in its series Papers with number 90-05.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Universite Laval, Faculte des sciences de l'administration. Pavillon des sciences de l'administration. Universite laval, Quebec, Canada G1K 7P4
Phone: (418) 656-2180
Web page: http://www.fsa.ulaval.ca/
More information through EDIRC
CULTURE; TRAINING; EDUCATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.