Are CEOs Paid Like Bureaucrats?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - Institute of Economic Research in its series Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers with number 1789.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2006. "Do board characteristics affect corporate performance? Firm-level evidence for India," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 435-443.
- DiNardo, J. & Hallock, K. & Pischke, J.-S., 1998.
"Unions and Managerial Pay,"
97-98-18, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- John M. Abowd & Felipe Balmaceda & David Kaplan., . "Accounting Profits, Market Profits, and the Compensation of Regular Employees," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv119, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- George W. Fenn & Nellie Liang, 1999. "Corporate payout policy and managerial stock incentives," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rajesh Aggarwal & Andrew A. Samwick, 1998.
"The Other Side of the Tradeoff: The Impact of Risk on Executive Compensation,"
NBER Working Papers
6634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajesh K. Aggarwal & Andrew A. Samwick, 1999. "The Other Side of the Trade-off: The Impact of Risk on Executive Compensation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(1), pages 65-105, February.
- O'shaughnessy, Kevin C. & Levine, David I. & Cappelli, Peter, 1998.
"Changes in Managerial Pay Structures 1986-1992 and Rising Returns to Skill,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt3cm3820b, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- O'Shaughnessy, K C & Levine, David I & Cappelli, Peter, 2001. "Changes in Managerial Pay Structures 1986-1992 and Rising Returns to Skill," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 482-507, July.
- K.C. O'Shaughnessy & David I. Levine & Peter Cappelli, 2000. "Changes in Managerial Pay Structures 1986-1992 and Rising Returns to Skill," NBER Working Papers 7730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clifford G. Holderness & Randall S. Kroszner & Dennis P. Sheehan, 1998. "Were the Good Old Days That Good? Changes in Managerial Stock Ownership Since the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 6550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.