The Intertemporal Substitution of Work--What Does the Evidence Say?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Population Research Center in its series University of Chicago - Population Research Center with number 95-11.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Chicago. Population Research Center. NORC and the University of Chicago. 1155 E. 60th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637.
Web page: http://www.spc.uchicago.edu/prc/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johanna Wallenius & Edward C. Prescott, 2011.
"Aggregate labor supply,"
457, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Olena Nizalova, 2012.
"The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 350-366, October.
- Olena Nizalova, 2010. "The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Discussion Papers 32, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Nizalova, Olena Y., 2010. "The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," IZA Discussion Papers 5192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olena Nizalova, 2010. "The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers id:2916, eSocialSciences.
- Eric French, 2000.
"The labor supply response to (mismeasured but) predictable wage changes,"
Working Paper Series
WP-00-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Eric French, 2004. "The Labor Supply Response to (Mismeasured but) Predictable Wage Changes," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(2), pages 602-613, May.
- Luigi Pistaferri, 2003.
"Anticipated and Unanticipated Wage Changes, Wage Risk, and Intertemporal Labor Supply,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(3), pages 729-754, July.
- Pistaferri, Luigi, 2002. "Anticipated and Unanticipated Wage Changes, Wage Risk, and Intertemporal Labour Supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 3628, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William B. Peterman, 2012. "Reconciling micro and macro estimates of the Frisch labor supply elasticity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-75, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1997. "Pecuniary Incentives to Work in the U.S. during World War II," NBER Working Papers 6326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Peterman, 2012.
"The Effect of Endogenous Human Capital Accumulation on Optimal Taxation,"
2012 Meeting Papers
204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- William B. Peterman, 2012. "The effect of endogenous human capital accumulation on optimal taxation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven P. Cassou & Kevin J. Lansing, 1996. "Growth effects of a flat tax," Working Paper 9615, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1997.
"The optimum quantity of money: Theory and evidence,"
Economics Working Papers
229, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mulligan, Casey B & Sala-I-Martin, Xavier X, 1997. "The Optimum Quantity of Money: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(4), pages 687-715, November.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier X. Sala-i-Martin & Frederic S. Mishkin & Jonas D. M. Fisher, 1997. "The optimum quantity of money: theory and evidence," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 687-724.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier X. Sala-i-Martin, 1997. "The Optimum Quantity of Money: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jinyong Cai & Jagadeesh Gokhale, 1997. "The welfare loss from a capital income tax," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 2-10.
- David Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1996.
"Marginal tax rates and income inequality in a life-cycle model,"
9621, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & David Altig, 1999. "Marginal Tax Rates and Income Inequality in a Life-Cycle Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1197-1215, December.
- Rupert, Peter & Rogerson, Richard & Wright, Randall, 2000. "Homework in labor economics: Household production and intertemporal substitution," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 557-579, December.
- Reichling, Felix, 2006. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in Labor Market Equilibrium when Workers can Self-Insure," MPRA Paper 5362, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.