Value, Consistency and Random Coalition Formation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals in its series Papers with number 169.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE, RESEARCH PROJECT ON RISK, INFORMATION AND QUANTITY SIGNALS IN ECONOMICS(E.S.R.C.), DEPARTMENT OF APPLIED ECONOMICS, SIDGWICK AV. CAMBRIDGE CB3 9DEDE U.K..
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
game theory ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Evans, Robert A., 1996. "Value, Consistency, and Random Coalition Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 68-80, January.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montero, Maria, 2006. "Noncooperative foundations of the nucleolus in majority games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 380-397, February.
- Bruno Deffains & Dominique Demougin, 2006. "Governance: Who Controls Matters," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-053, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2012.
"Compensations in the Shapley value and the compensation solutions for graph games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 157-178, February.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2010. "Compensations in the Shapley value and the compensation solutions for graph games," MPRA Paper 20955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anirban Kar & Arunava Sen, 2014. "The Shapley value as the maximizer of expected Nash welfare," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 619-627, August.
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2003. "Implementation of the levels structure value," Game Theory and Information 0303006, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.