On The Non Neutrality Of Money With Incomplete Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals in its series Papers with number 158.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE, RESEARCH PROJECT ON RISK, INFORMATION AND QUANTITY SIGNALS IN ECONOMICS(E.S.R.C.), DEPARTMENT OF APPLIED ECONOMICS, SIDGWICK AV. CAMBRIDGE CB3 9DEDE U.K..
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
financial market ; monetary policy;
Other versions of this item:
- Gottardi Piero, 1994. "On the Non-neutrality of Money with Incomplete Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 209-220, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Detemple & P. Gottardi & H. M. Polemarchakis, 1989.
"The Relevance of Financial Policy,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
262, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H., 1990. "The relevance of financial policy," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 1990011, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H., 1989. "The Relevance Of Financial Policy," Papers fb-89-11, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Detemple, J. & Gottardi, P. & Polemarchakis, H.M., . "The relevance of financial policy," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1157, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R. Velazquez & A.E. Noriega & L.M. Soria, 2004.
"International Evidence on Monetary Neutrality Under Broken Trend Stationary Models,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
57, Econometric Society.
- R. Velazquez & Noriega & A., 2004. "International evidence on monetary neutrality under broken trend stationary models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004, Society for Computational Economics 282, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gottardi, Piero, 1995. "Does sunspot monetary policy matter?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 297-303, March.
- Bisin, Alberto, 1998. "General Equilibrium with Endogenously Incomplete Financial Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 19-45, September.
- Portier, Franck & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 1995. "On the non-neutrality and optimality of monetary policy when financial markets are incomplete: a macroeconomic perspective," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-49, March.
- Noriega, Antonio E., 2004. "Long-run monetary neutrality and the unit-root hypothesis: further international evidence," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 179-197, August.
- sunanda roy, 2005. "Asset prices and capital accumulation in a monetary economy with incomplete markets," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 0508002, EconWPA.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Soria, Luis M. & Velázquez, Ramón, 2008.
"International evidence on stochastic and deterministic monetary neutrality,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1261-1275, November.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Luis M. Soria & Ramón Velázquez, 2008. "International Evidence on Stochastic and Deterministic Monetary Neutrality," Working Papers 2008-04, Banco de México.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.