Financial Development in Asia: Some Analytical Issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Birmingham - International Financial Group in its series Papers with number 95-01.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of Birmingham; International Financial Group, Birmingham B15 2T T, United Kingdom.
financial market ; financial repression;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pack, Howard, 2000. "Industrial Policy: Growth Elixir or Poison?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(1), pages 47-67, February.
- Ansari, M. I., 2002. "Impact of financial development, money, and public spending on Malaysian national income: an econometric study," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 72-93.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 2001.
"The Determinants Of Private Saving In India,"
ASARC Working Papers
2001-13, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Gordon de Brouwer, 1996. "Consumption and Liquidity Constraints in Australia and East Asia: Does Financial Integration Matter?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9602, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jason Furman & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1998. "Economic Crises: Evidence and Insights from East Asia," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 1-136.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.