Production and consumption of foodgrains in India: implications of accelerated economic growth and poverty alleviation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 81.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Grain trade India.; Wheat trade India.; Food supply India.; Nutrition India.; Poor India.; Poverty alleviation India.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ganesh-Kumar, A. & Mehta, Rajesh & Pullabhotla, Hemant & Prasad, Sanjay K. & Ganguly, Kavery & Gulati, Ashok, 2012. "Demand and supply of cereals in India: 2010-2025:," IFPRI discussion papers 1158, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bhalla, G. S. & Hazell, P. B. R. & Kerr, John M., 1999. "Prospects for India's cereal supply and demand to 2020:," 2020 vision discussion papers 29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shah, Deepak, 2007. "Sustainability Of Slow Growth Foodgrain Crops In Maharashtra: Issues And Options," MPRA Paper 3858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Smith, Vincent H., 1997. "Financing agricultural research and development in rich countries: what's happening and why," EPTD discussion papers 29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diskin, Patrick K., 1994. "Understanding Linkages among Food Availability, Access, Consumption, and Nutrition in Africa: Empirical Findings and Issues from the Literature," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54707, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.