Measuring household saving: recent experience from the flow of funds perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section with number 85.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- John F. Wilson & James L. Freund & Frederick O. Yohn, Jr & Walther Lederer, 1989. "Measuring Household Saving: Recent Experience from the Flow-of-Funds Perspective," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 101-152 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Wise & Steven F. Venti, 1993.
"The Wealth of Cohorts: Retirement Saving and the Changing Assets of Older Americans,"
NBER Working Papers
4600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1996. "The Wealth of Cohorts: Retirement Saving and the Changing Assets of Older Americans," NBER Working Papers 5609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph Kozlow, 2002. "Valuing the Direct Investment Position in U.S. Economic Accounts," BEA Papers 0025, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Kwack, Sung Yeung & Lee, Young Sun, 2005. "What determines saving rates in Korea?: The role of demography," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 861-873, October.
- Albert M. Teplin & Rochelle Antoniewicz, 2006. "Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts for the United States: Draft SNA-USA," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 471-540 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernest Aryeetey & Christopher Udry, 2000. "Saving in Sub-Saharan Africa," CID Working Papers 38, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Albert M. Teplin & Charles Ian Mead & Brent R. Moulton & Rochelle Antoniewicz & Susan Hume McIntosh & Michael G. Palumbo & Genevieve Solomon, 2005.
"Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts for the United States: Draft SNA-USA,"
0051, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Rochelle Antoniewicz & Susan Hume McIntosh & Charles Ian Mead & Karin Moses & Brent Moulton & Michael Palumbo & Genevieve Solomon & Albert M. Teplin, 2004. "Integrated macroeconomic accounts for the United States: draft SNA-USA," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Milton P. Reid, III & Stacey L. Schreft, 1993. "Credit aggregates from the flow of funds accounts," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 49-64.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.