Information and monopolistic competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Special Studies Papers with number 74.
Date of creation: 1976
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry: a Dynamic Model," Working Papers 73, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Carlton, Dennis W. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1989.
"The Economics of Information,"
25156, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry: a Dynamic Portfolio Model," Finance 0411025, EconWPA.
- Levy, David M. & Makowsky, Michael D., 2010. "Price dispersion and increasing returns to scale," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 406-417, March.
- Christy, Ralph D., 1994. "Private Strategies and Public Policies: The Economics of Information and the Economic Organization of Markets," Staff Papers 121314, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Imperfect Information and Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 74, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Li, Lan & Carman, Hoy F. & Sexton, Richard J., 2006.
"Grocery Retailer Pricing Behavior for California Avocados with Implications for Industry Promotion Strategies,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25494, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Li, Lan & Carman, Hoy F. & Sexton, Richard J., 2005. "Grocery Retailer Pricing Behavior for California Avocados with Implications for Industry Promotion Strategies," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19498, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shonkwiler, John Scott & Pagoulatos, Emilio, 1980. "A Model Of Weekly Price Discovery For Florida Celery," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Gravelle, Hugh & Sivey, Peter, 2010. "Imperfect information in a quality-competitive hospital market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 524-535, July.
- Golan, Elise H. & Kuchler, Fred & Mitchell, Lorraine, 2000. "Economics Of Food Labeling," Agricultural Economics Reports 34069, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Alain Herscovici, 2011. "Informação,Conhecimento E Direitos De Propriedade Intelectual: Os Limites Dosmecanismos De Mercado E Das Modalidades De Negociação Privada," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 131, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Dia, Enzo, 2013. "How do banks respond to shocks? A dynamic model of deposit-taking institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3623-3638.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "The Invisible Hand and Modern Welfare Economics," NBER Working Papers 3641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.