A Model Of Weekly Price Discovery For Florida Celery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its journal Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1980)
Issue (Month): 01 (July)
Demand and Price Analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Salop, Steven, 1976. "Information and Monopolistic Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 240-45, May.
- Steve Salop, 1976. "Information and monopolistic competition," Special Studies Papers 74, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Garbade, Kenneth D & Pomrenze, Jay L & Silber, William L, 1979. "On the Information Content of Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 50-59, March.
- Pratt, John W & Wise, David A & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1979. "Price Differences in Almost Competitive Markets," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 93(2), pages 189-211, May.
- Updaw, Nelson J., 1980. "A Model Of Weekly Price Discovery For Florida Celery: Comment," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Taylor, Timothy G. & Kilmer, Richard L., 1988. "An Analysis Of Market Structure And Pricing In The Florida Celery Industry," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Shumway, C. Richard, 1986. "Supply Relationships In The South - What Have We Learned?," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(01), July.
- Shonkwiler, John Scott & Pagoulatos, Emilio, 1980. "A Model Of Weekly Price Discovery For Florida Celery: Reply," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.