On ramps, turnpikes, and distributed lag approximations of optimal intertemporal adjustment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Special Studies Papers with number 15.
Date of creation: 1971
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharon Kozicki & Peter Tinsley, 2005.
"Minding the gap : central bank estimates of the unemployment natural rate,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 05-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Sharon Kozicki & P. Tinsley, 2006. "Minding the Gap: Central Bank Estimates of the Unemployment Natural Rate," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 295-327, May.
- Guy V.G. Stevens, 1973. "The multinational firm and the determinants of investment," International Finance Discussion Papers 29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simoneau, Marcel, 1982. "Vers une mesure de la progressivité technologique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(3), pages 283-302, juillet-s.
- Tinsley, P A & Krieger, Reva, 1997.
"Asymmetric Adjustments of Price and Output,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 631-52, July.
- Peter A. Tinsley & Reva Krieger, . "Asymmetric Adjustments of Price and Output," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _059, Society for Computational Economics.
- P. A. Tinsley & Reva Krieger, 1997. "Asymmetric adjustments of price and output," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tinsley, P A, 2002.
"Rational Error Correction,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 197-225, April.
- Antulio Bomfim & Robert Tetlow & Peter Von Zur Muehlen & John Williams, 1997. "Expectations, learning and the costs of disinflation: experiments using the FRB/US model," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Egon Zakrajsek, 1997. "Retail inventories, internal finance, and aggregate fluctuations," Research Paper 9722, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.