The multinational firm and the determinants of investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 29.
Date of creation: 1973
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krainer, Robert E, 1972. "The Valuation and Financing of the Multi-National Firm," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 553-74.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Econometric Studies of Investment Behavior: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 1111-47, December.
- Alan K. Severn, 1972. "Investment And Financial Behavior Of American Direct Investors In Manufacturing," NBER Chapters, in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 367-396 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. L. Johns, 1967. "Private Overseas Investment in Australia:Profitability and Motivation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 43(2), pages 233-261, 06.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1972. "A Life Cycle Theory of the Firm," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 199-219, July.
- Grabowski, Henry G & Mueller, Dennis C, 1972. "Managerial and Stockholder Welfare Models of Firm Expenditures," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(1), pages 9-24, February.
- Tinsley, P. A., 1970.
"Capital Structure, Precautionary Balances, and Valuation of the Firm: The Problem of Financial Risk,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 33-62, March.
- P.A. Tinsley, 1970. "Capital structure, precautionary balances, and valuation of the firm: the problem of financial risk," Special Studies Papers 7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin F. J. Prachoway, 1972. "Direct Investment And The Balance Of Payments Of The United States: A Portfolio Approach," NBER Chapters, in: International Mobility and Movement of Capital, pages 443-464 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P.A. Tinsley, 1971. "On ramps, turnpikes, and distributed lag approximations of optimal intertemporal adjustment," Special Studies Papers 15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nadiri, M Ishaq & Rosen, Sherwin, 1969. "Interrelated Factor Demand Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 457-71, Part I Se.
- Stevens, Guy V. G., 1971. "Two Problems in Portfolio Analysis: Conditional and Multiplicative Random Variables," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 1235-1250, December.
- Scherer, Frederic M, 1969. "Market Structure and the Stability of Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 72-79, May.
- Caves, Richard E, 1971. "International Corporations: The Industrial Economics of Foreign Investment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(149), pages 1-27, February.
- Gould, John P & Waud, Roger N, 1973. "The Neoclassical Model of Investment Behavior: Another View," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(1), pages 33-48, February.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Stephenson, James A, 1969. "Issues in the Development of the Neoclassical Theory of Investment Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 346-53, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kris Vajs to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.