The modern theory of forward foreign exchange: some new consistent estimates under rational expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 206.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Callier, Philippe, 1981. "Speculation, interest arbitrage, and the forward foreign exchange rate of the Canadian dollar: Updated evidence," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 293-299.
- Driskill, Robert & McCafferty, Stephen, 1982. "Spot and forward rates in a stochastic model of the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3-4), pages 313-331, May.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1979.
"Formulating and estimating dynamic linear rational expectations models,"
127, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J., 1980. "Formulating and estimating dynamic linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 7-46, May.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-53, October.
- Callier, Philippe, 1980. " Speculation and the Forward Foreign Exchange Rate: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(1), pages 173-76, March.
- Hans R. Stoll, 1968. "An Empirical Study of the Forward Exchange Market under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Systems," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(1), pages 55-78, February.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Robert E. Cumby & John Huizinga, 1983.
"Two-Step Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation in Models with Rational Expectations,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cumby, Robert E. & Huizinga, John & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1983. "Two-step two-stage least squares estimation in models with rational expectations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 333-355, April.
- Fair, Ray C, 1970. "The Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Models with Lagged Endogenous Variables and First Order Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 507-16, May.
- Richard D. Haas, 1974. "More Evidence on the Role of Speculation in the Canadian Forward Exchange Market," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(3), pages 496-501, August.
- Dooley, Michael P & Isard, Peter, 1980. "Capital Controls, Political Risk, and Deviations from Interest-Rate Parity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 370-84, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.