The Federal Reserve's unconventional policies
AbstractPresentation to the Center for Economics and Public Policy, UC Irvine, Irvine, California, November 5, 2012
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its series Speech with number 113.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adam, Klaus & Billi, Roberto M., 2007.
"Discretionary monetary policy and the zero lower bound on nominal interest rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 728-752, April.
- Adam, Klaus & Billi, Roberto M., 2005. "Discretionary monetary policy and the zero lower bound on nominal interest rates," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Klaus Adam & Roberto M. Billi, 2005. "Discretionary monetary policy and the zero lower bound on nominal interest rates," Research Working Paper RWP 05-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Eric T. Swanson, 2011.
"Let's Twist Again: A High-Frequency Event-study Analysis of Operation Twist and Its Implications for QE2,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 42(1 (Spring), pages 151-207.
- Eric T. Swanson, 2011. "Let’s twist again: a high-frequency event-study analysis of operation twist and its implications for QE2," Working Paper Series 2011-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eric T. Swanson, 2011. "Let's Twist Again: A High-Frequency Event-Study Analysis of Operation Twist and Its Implications for QE2," 2011 Meeting Papers 982, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fumio Hayashi & Junko Koeda, 2014. "Exiting from QE," NBER Working Papers 19938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Williams, John C., 2013.
"A defense of moderation in monetary policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 137-150.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.