Is the Spanish Stock Market Efficient? An Answer Based on Non-Linear Prediction Methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FEDEA in its series Studies on the Spanish Economy with number 141.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fedea.net
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-21 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995.
"How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?,"
NBER Working Papers
5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998. "How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Jose De Gregorio & Eduardo Borensztein, 1994. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 94/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Dan Ben-David & Ayal Kimhi, 2000.
"Trade and the Rate of Income Convergence,"
NBER Working Papers
7642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Ben-David & Ayal Kimhi, 2001. "Trade and the rate of income convergence," Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 419-441.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.