Ad Usum Delphini: a Primer in 'New Economic Geography'
AbstractThis paper discusses the intellectual origins of the so-called 'new economic geography' and provides its basic insights by means of a streamlined framework which stresses the generality of their implications.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European University Institute in its series Economics Working Papers with number eco99/28.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Badia Fiesolana, Via dei Roccettini, 9, 50016 San Domenico di Fiesole (FI) Italy
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/ECO/
More information through EDIRC
MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS ; ECONOMETRICS;
Other versions of this item:
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2000. "Ad usum delphini: A Primer in "New Economy Geography"," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 59(1), pages 89-116, April.
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugo Fratesi, 2004.
"Regional policy from a supra-regional perspective,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p509, European Regional Science Association.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2002.
"Merge and compete: strategic incentives to vertical integration,"
65, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2007. "Merge and Compete: Strategic Incentives for Vertical Integration," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(5), pages 203-244, September.
- Filippo VERGARA CAFFARELLI, 2004. "Merge and Compete: Strategic Incentives To Vertical Integration," Industrial Organization 0402004, EconWPA.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2006. "Merge and Compete. Strategic incentives for vertical integration," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 608, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Matthias Ross, 2003. "The Impact of Optimal Tariffs and Taxes on Agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa03p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Stiller, Silvia, 2000. "European Regional Policy In The Light Of The New Economic Geography," ERSA conference papers ersa00p298, European Regional Science Association.
- Ross, Matthias, 2001. "Transfers, agglomeration and German unification," HWWA Discussion Papers 144, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Ross, Matthias, 2002. "The impact of optimal tariffs and taxes on agglomeration," HWWA Discussion Papers 212, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Gastaldo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.