Ad Usum Delphini: a Primer in 'New Economic Geography'
AbstractThis paper discusses the intellectual origins of the so-called 'new economic geography' and provides its basic insights by means of a streamlined framework which stresses the generality of their implications.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European University Institute in its series Economics Working Papers with number eco99/28.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Badia Fiesolana, Via dei Roccettini, 9, 50016 San Domenico di Fiesole (FI) Italy
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/ECO/
More information through EDIRC
MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS ; ECONOMETRICS;
Other versions of this item:
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2000. "Ad usum delphini: A Primer in "New Economy Geography"," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 59(1), pages 89-116, April.
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross, Matthias, 2002. "The impact of optimal tariffs and taxes on agglomeration," HWWA Discussion Papers 212, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Ross, Matthias, 2001. "Transfers, agglomeration and German unification," HWWA Discussion Papers 144, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Stiller, Silvia, 2000. "European Regional Policy In The Light Of The New Economic Geography," ERSA conference papers ersa00p298, European Regional Science Association.
- Ugo FRATESI, 2005.
"Regional Policy from a Supra-Regional Perspective,"
245, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Matthias Ross, 2003. "The Impact of Optimal Tariffs and Taxes on Agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa03p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2002.
"Merge and compete: strategic incentives to vertical integration,"
65, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2007. "Merge and Compete: Strategic Incentives for Vertical Integration," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(5), pages 203-244, September.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2006. "Merge and Compete. Strategic incentives for vertical integration," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 608, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Filippo VERGARA CAFFARELLI, 2004. "Merge and Compete: Strategic Incentives To Vertical Integration," Industrial Organization 0402004, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Gastaldo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.