The Stability and Growth Pact: How much Co-ordination?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number WP153.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: Feb 2004
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Paul R. Masson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1996.
"German unification: what have we learned from multi-country models?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
547, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gagnon, Joseph E. & Masson, Paul R. & McKibbin, Warwick J., 1996. "German unification: What have we learned from multi-country models?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 467-497, October.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Paul R. Masson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1996. "German Unification - What Have We Learned from Multi-Country Models?," IMF Working Papers 96/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel & Hurst, Ian, 1996. "German Monetary Union: An historical counterfactual analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 499-518, October.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti & José Tavares, 1998. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Adjustments," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(1), pages 197-266.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.