Collecting and Using Survey Information on Household Assets: Some Lessons from Irish Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number WP086.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: Jul 1997
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friend, Irwin & Blume, Marshall E, 1975. "The Demand for Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 900-922, December.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1983. "The Size Distribution of Household Disposable Wealth in the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 29(2), pages 125-46, June.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian, 1991.
" Concepts of Poverty and the Poverty Line,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 243-61.
- Callan, Tim, 1991. "Property Tax: Principles and Policy Options," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS12.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Brendan J. & Hannan, Damian F. & Creighton, S., 1989. "Poverty, Income and Welfare in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS146.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Personal Taxation and Portfolio Composition: An Econometric Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 631-50, July.
- Honohan, Patrick & Nolan, Brian, 1993. "Financial Assets of Households in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS162.
- Christopher T. & Brian Nolan, 1996.
"The Relationship Between Income and Deprivation : A Dynamic Perspective,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 709-717.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Brian Nolan, 1996. "The Relationship Between Income and Deprivation : A Dynamic Perspective," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 709-717.
- Avery, Robert B & Elliehausen, Gregory E & Kennickell, Arthur B, 1988. "Measuring Wealth with Survey Data: An Evaluation of the 1983 Survey of Consumer Finances," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(4), pages 339-69, December.
- Brian Nolan, 1992. "The Pattern of Inheritance in Ireland: Household Survey Evidence," Papers WP035, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.