Collecting and Using Survey Information on Household Assets: Some Lessons from Irish Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number WP086.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: Jul 1997
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Brendan J. & Hannan, Damian F. & Creighton, S., 1989. "Poverty, Income and Welfare in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS146.
- Friend, Irwin & Blume, Marshall E, 1975. "The Demand for Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 900-922, December.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1983. "The Size Distribution of Household Disposable Wealth in the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 29(2), pages 125-46, June.
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan, 1987.
"Concepts of Poverty and the Poverty Line,"
WP002, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Avery, Robert B & Elliehausen, Gregory E & Kennickell, Arthur B, 1988. "Measuring Wealth with Survey Data: An Evaluation of the 1983 Survey of Consumer Finances," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(4), pages 339-69, December.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Brian Nolan, 1996.
"The Relationship Between Income and Deprivation : A Dynamic Perspective,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 709-717.
- Christopher T. & Brian Nolan, 1996. "The Relationship Between Income and Deprivation : A Dynamic Perspective," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 709-717.
- Brian Nolan, 1992. "The Pattern of Inheritance in Ireland: Household Survey Evidence," Papers WP035, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan, Tim, 1991. "Property Tax: Principles and Policy Options," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS12.
- Honohan, Patrick & Nolan, Brian, 1993. "Financial Assets of Households in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS162.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Personal Taxation and Portfolio Composition: An Econometric Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 631-50, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.