Implications of the Euro for International Monetary Relations: A Pole of Attraction in Europe and in the Mediterranean Basin
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS) in its series EUI-RSCAS Working Papers with number 34.
Date of creation: 15 Oct 2001
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chauffour, J.-P. & Stemissiotis, L. & Directorate General II - Economic and Financial Affairs, 1998. "The Impact of the Euro on Mediterranean Partner Countries," Papers 24, Commission of the EEC - Euro Papers.
- C. Randall Henning, 1997.
"Cooperating with Europe's Monetary Union,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa49.
- C. Randall Henning, 1997. "Cooperating with Europe's Monetary Union," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa49, November.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Giovannini, Alberto, 1986.
"Monetary Policy Interactions under Managed Exchange Rates,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Giovannini, Alberto, 1989. "Monetary Policy Interactions under Managed Exchange Rates," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 199-213, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.