Statistical Analysis of Value-of Life estimates using Hedonic Wage Method
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise in its series THEMA Working Papers with number 2002-13.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. Arabsheibani & A. Marin, 2000.
"Stability of Estimates of the Compensation for Danger,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 247-269, May.
- Arabsheibani, G R & Marin, A, 2000. " Stability of Estimates of the Compensation for Danger," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 247-69, May.
- A. Marin & G.R. Arabsheibani, 1998. "Stability of Estimates of the Compensation for Danger," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London 98/15, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 1998.
- Arnould, Richard J & Nichols, Len M, 1983. "Wage-Risk Premiums and Workers' Compensation: A Refinement of Estimates of Compensating Wage Differential," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 332-40, April.
- Benjamin, Daniel K & Dougan, William R, 1997. "Individuals' Estimates of the Risks of Death: Part I--A Reassessment of the Previous Evidence," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 115-33, November.
- FranÃ§ois Bellavance & Georges Dionne & Martin Lebeau, 2006.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: a Meta-Analysis with a Mixed Effects Regression Model,"
Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE
- Bellavance, Franois & Dionne, Georges & Lebeau, Martin, 2009. "The value of a statistical life: A meta-analysis with a mixed effects regression model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 444-464, March.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & T.D. Stanley & Margaret Giles, 2011.
"Are Estimates of the Value of a Statistical Life Exaggerated?,"
2011_2, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Doucouliagos, Chris & Stanley, T.D. & Giles, Margaret, 2012. "Are estimates of the value of a statistical life exaggerated?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 197-206.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marion Oury).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.