Spill-Over Effects Of Supply-Side Changes In A Two-Country Economy With Capital Accumulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University in its series ISER Discussion Paper with number 0232.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
economic models ; productivity ; capital movements;
Other versions of this item:
- Ono, Yoshiyasu & Shibata, Akihisa, 1992. "Spill-over effects of supply-side changes in a two-country economy with capital accumulation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 127-146, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ono, Y., 2001. "International Spillover of Economic Fluctuations:A Dynamic Optimization Approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0527, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ventura, Jaume, 2005.
"A Global View of Economic Growth,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 22, pages 1419-1497
- Ventura, Jaume, 2005. "Global View of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5059, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A Global View of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 11296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A global view of economic growth," Economics Working Papers 849, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Freire-Serén, María Jesús & Manzano, Baltasar, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of the regional allocation of public capital formation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 563-574, September.
- Kilin F.S., 2003. "Analysis of convergence process of East German economy on the base of a two-region growth model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0304002, EconWPA.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Shinsuke Ikeda, 1996. "Fiscal policy, wealth divergence, and lifetime utility," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 265-280, October.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2003.
"Growth and Convergence in a Two-region Moddel: The Hypothetical Case of Korean Unification,"
212003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2005. "Growth and convergence in a two-region model: The hypothetical case of Korean unification," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 255-279, April.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2005. "Growth and Convergence in a Two-Region Model: The Hypothetical Case of Korean Unification," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20505, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Wing-fai Leung, 1995. "The choice between an international joint venture and a wholly-owned subsidiary in a developing country under technology spillover effects," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 341-368, October.
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Akihisa Shibata, 1999. "Foreign Tax Credit and the Current Account," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 131-148, May.
- Momota, Akira & Futagami, Koichi, 2005. "Demographic structure, international lending and borrowing in growing interdependent economies," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 135-162, March.
- Holger Strulik, 2002. "Fiscal Policy Reforms in a Global Economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 73-91, January.
- Frank Siebern, 2000. "Better LATE? Instrumental Variables Estimation of the Returns to Job Mobility during Transition," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(3), pages 335-362, 08.
- Yano, Makoto & Honryo, Takakazu, 2010. "Trade imbalances and harmonization of competition policies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 438-452, July.
- Klaus Wälde, 1996. "Proof of global stability, transitional dynamics, and international capital flows in a two-country model of innovation and growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 53-84, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.