Social Custom, Free-Riders, and Trade Union Membership in Germany and Great Britain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin with number 177.
Length: 41 p.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Trade Union Membership; Social Custom; Wage Bargaining;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-07 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Vaona, 2006. "The Duration of Union Membership: an Empirical Study," Kiel Working Papers 1268, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2003.
"Trade Union Membership in Eastern and Western Germany: Convergence or Divergence?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
707, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2003. "Trade union membership in Eastern and Western Germany: convergence or divergence?," Discussion Papers 18, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Schnabel, Claus, 2002. "Determinants of trade union membership," Discussion Papers 15, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus, 2003.
"Norm-Based Trade Union Membership: Evidence for Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2004. "Norm-Based Trade Union Membership: Evidence for Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(4), pages 481-504, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.