Friedman's Theoretical Framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 309.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1971
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Political Economy (1972), 80: 853-863
Note: CFP 370.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Iván González, 2002. "James Tobin (1918-2002)," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(6), pages 200-221, January-J.
- Edward Nelson, 2004.
"Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 271-304, Supplemen.
- Edward Nelson, 2003. "Money and the transmission mechanism in the optimizing IS-LM specification," Working Papers 2003-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification," CEPR Discussion Papers 3898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson, 2000.
"Direct effects of base money on aggregate demand: theory and evidence,"
Bank of England working papers
122, Bank of England.
- Nelson, Edward, 2002. "Direct effects of base money on aggregate demand: theory and evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 687-708, May.
- Nelson, Edward, 2001. "Direct Effects of Base Money on Aggregate Demand: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Smithin, 2002. "The Rate of Interest, Economic Growth, and Inflation: An Alternative Theoretical Perspective," Working Papers geewp23, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Andrés, Javier & López-Salido, J David & Nelson, Edward, 2004.
"Tobin's Imperfect Asset Substitution in Optimizing General Equilibrium,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4336, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Andres & J. David López-Salido & Edward Nelson, 2004. "Tobin's imperfect asset substitution in optimizing general equilibrium," Working Papers 2004-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Henry Thompson, 2012. "Weak Policy in an Open Economy: The US with a Floating Exchange Rate, 1974-2009," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 42(3), pages 339-350, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.