Some Properties of 'Optimal' Seasonal Adjustment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 261.
Length: 64 pages
Date of creation: 1968
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Econometrica (September 1970), 38(5): 682-703
Note: CFP 339.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adlai Fisher & Laurent Calvet & Benoit Mandelbrot, 1997. "Multifractality of Deutschemark/US Dollar Exchange Rates," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1166, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- McElroy, Tucker & Politis, Dimitris, 2013. "Spectral Density and Spectral Distribution Inference for Long Memory Time Series via Fixed-b Asymptotics," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6164c110, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Ghysels, E. & Granger, C.W.J. & Siklos, P.L., 1995.
"Is Seasonal Adjustment a Linear or Nonlinear Data Filtring Process,"
Cahiers de recherche
9517, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ghysels, Eric & Granger, Clive W J & Siklos, Pierre L, 1996. "Is Seasonal Adjustment a Linear or Nonlinear Data-Filtering Process?," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 374-86, July.
- Eric Ghysels & Clive W.J. Granger & Pierre L. Siklos, 1995. "Is Seasonal Adjustment a Linear or Nonlinear Data Filtering Process?," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-19, CIRANO.
- Ghysels, E. & Granger, C.W.J. & Siklos, P.L., 1995. "Is Seasonal Adjustment a Linear or Nonlinear Data Filtring Process," Cahiers de recherche 9517, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Anonymous, 1981. "Research Review," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Richard M. Todd, 2000.
"The Conventional Treatment of Seasonality in Business Cycle Analysis: Does it Create Distortions?,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Todd, Richard M., 2002. "The conventional treatment of seasonality in business cycle analysis: does it create distortions?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 335-364, March.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry & Hong-Anh Tran, 1993. "Cointegration, seasonality, encompassing, and the demand for money in the United Kingdom," International Finance Discussion Papers 457, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- P. Isard & B. Lowrey & P.A.V.B. Swamy, 1975. "Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Diebold, F.X. & Kilian, L. & Nerlove, Marc, 2006.
"Time Series Analysis,"
28556, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Travis D. Nesmith, 2006. "Rational seasonality," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Irma Hindrayanto & Jan Jacobs & Denise Osborn, 2014. "On trend-cycle-seasonal interactions," DNB Working Papers 417, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Mark W. Watson, 1983. "Seasonal Adjustment with Measurement Error Present," NBER Working Papers 1133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erich Spörndli, 1979. "Konjunkturdiagnose und -prognose in der Schweiz: Die Verwendung quantitativer Indikatoren," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 115(III), pages 323-350, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.