Salaire minimum et emploi en presence de négociations salariales
AbstractThis paper studies the employment effects of the minimum wage when wages are negotiated at the individual level between firms and workers. Our data suggest that the Kalai-Samorodinsky solution fits the observations better than the Nash Solution. Results from estimating the model are rather disappointing, as they give no bargaining power to firms.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique in its series Working Papers with number 2002-10.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Guy LAROQUE & Bernard SALANIE, 2004. "Salaire minimum et emploi en présence de négociations salariales," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 73, pages 1-22.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- l’Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2011.
"Does bargaining matter in the small firm's matching model?,"
Working Paper Series
1359, European Central Bank.
- l'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2013. "Does bargaining matter in the small firms matching model?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 42-58.
- Olivier LHARIDON & Franck MALHERBET & Sébastien PEREZ-DUARTE, 2011. "Does Bargaining Matter in the Small Firm’s Matching Model?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201116, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2010. "Does bargaining matter in the small firm's matching Mmodel?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 938, HEC Paris.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2010. "Does Bargaining Matter in the Small Firm Matching Model?," IZA Discussion Papers 5181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Sallaberry).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.