On competitive market mechanism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 8407.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1984
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ju, Biung-Ghi, 2005.
"Strategy-proof risk sharing,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 225-254, February.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2003. "Strategy-Proof Risk Sharing," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200305, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2003.
- Francesco Busato, 2000. "Fluctuations Within The Emu Countries: An Empirical Perspective," Working Papers 11_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Luis Corchon & Simon Wilkie, 1996. "Double implementation of the ratio correspondence by a market mechanism," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 325-337, December.
- Luis Corchón & Simon Wilkie, 1995.
"Implementation Of The Walrasian Correspondence By Market Games,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1995-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Corchón, Luis C. & Wilkie, Simon, . "Implementation of the Walrassian Correspondance by Market Games," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4327, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Carmen Bevi?Author-Email: Carmen.Bevia@uab.es & Luis C. Corch?n & Simon Wilkie, . "Implementation of the Walrasian Correspondence by Market Games," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 493.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Corchón, Luis C. & Beviá, Carmen & Wilkie, Simon, . "Implementation of the Walrasian Correspondence by Market Games," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3799, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Luis C. Corchon & Matteo Triosi, 2005.
"Implementation With State Dependent Feasible Sets And Preferences: A Renegotiation Approach,"
Economics Working Papers
we057136, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Matteo Triossi & Luis Corchón, 2006. "Implementation with State Dependent Feasible Sets and Preferences: A Renegotiation Approach," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 24, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.