Some consequences of the unknottedness of the Walras correspondence
AbstractTwo basic properties concerning the dynamic behavior of competitive equilibria of exchange economies with complete markets are derived essentially from the fact that the Walras correspondence has no knots.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1999045.
Date of creation: 11 Aug 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- DeMichelis, Stefano & Germano, Fabrizio, 2000. "Some consequences of the unknottedness of the Walras correspondence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 537-545, December.
- DEMICHELIS , Stefano & GERMANO, Fabrizio, . "Some consequences of the unknottedness of the Walras correspondence," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1539, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dierker, Egbert, 1972. "Two Remarks on the Number of Equilibria of an Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 951-53, September.
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1985.
"The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265140, December.
- Balasko, Yves, 1975. "Some results on uniqueness and on stability of equilibrium in general equilibrium theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 95-118.
- Schecter, Stephen, 1979. "On the structure of the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-5, March.
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2009. "A general structure theorem for the Nash equilibrium correspondence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 950-958, July.
- Demichelis, Stefano & Germano, Fabrizio, 2002. "On (un)knots and dynamics in games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 46-60, October.
- Raymond Wladimir & Mohnen, Pierre & Palm, Franz & Schim, van der Loeff, Sybrand, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is it Spurious?," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Predtetchinski,Arkadi, 2004. "A General Structure Theorem for the Nash Equilibrium Correspondence," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.