The Correspondence Principle and Structural Stability in Non-Maximum
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series Levine's Bibliography with number 122247000000000422.
Date of creation: 09 Sep 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Federico Echenique, 2000.
"Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1906, Econometric Society.
- Federico Echenique, 2002. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and the Correspondence Principle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 833-844, March.
- Federico Echenique, 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," GE, Growth, Math methods 9912002, EconWPA.
- Federico Echenique, 1999. "Comparative Statics by Adaptative Dynamics and the Correspondence Principle," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2099, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Federico Echenique., 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," Economics Working Papers E00-273, University of California at Berkeley.
- Magnus, J.R., 1985. "On differentiating eigenvalues and eigenvectors," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153213, Tilburg University.
- DEBREU, Gérard, .
"Economies with a finite set of equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-67, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Magnus, Jan R., 1985. "On Differentiating Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 179-191, August.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1984.
"Saddlepoint Problems in Contifuous Time Rational Expectations Models: A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Ehamples,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1984. "Saddlepoint Problems in Continuous Time Rational Expectations Models: A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Examples," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 665-80, May.
- Buiter, W, 1982. "Saddlepoint Problems in Continuous Time Rational Expectations Models : A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Examples," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 200, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Brecher, Richard A & Hatta, Tatsuo, 1987. "The Global Correspondence Principle: A Generalization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 124-32, March.
- Dierker, Egbert, 1972. "Two Remarks on the Number of Equilibria of an Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 951-53, September.
- Dierker, Egbert & Dierker, Hildegard, 1972. "The Local Uniqueness of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 867-81, September.
- Fuchs, Gerard, 1975. "Structural stability for dynamical economic models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 139-154.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.