Underemployment of resources and self-fulfilling beliefs: Nonwalrasian allocations at walrasian prices
AbstractIn a model of exchange with price-taking individuals, the existence of a continuum of nontrivial underemployment equilibria with walrasian prices is proved for a generic set of economies. The likelihood of the occurrence of these equilibria is higher the
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business in its series GSIA Working Papers with number 11.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
Web page: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2000-09-05 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAB-2000-09-05 (Labour Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoog S. van der, 2005. "On the Micro-Dynamics of a Cash-in-Advance Economy (revised version of WP 04-12)," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sander van der Hoog, 2004. "Credit and Cash-in-Advance in Disequilibrium Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 294, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.