Gross substitutability of point-to-set correspondences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 1996. "Reward patterns of fair solutions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 365-395, March.
- Cittana, A. & Cres, H. & Dreze, H. & Herings, P.J.J. & Villanacci, A., 2001.
"Continua of Underemployment Equilibria Reflecting Coordination Failures, Also at Walrasian Prices,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5798, Maastricht University.
- Citanna, Alessandro & Cres, Herve & Dreze, Jacques & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Villanacci, Antonio, 2001. "Continua of underemployment equilibria reflecting coordination failures, also at Walrasian prices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 169-200, December.
- CITANNA, Alessandro & CRES, Herve & DREZE, Jacques & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques & VILLANACCI, Antonio, 2001. "Continua of underemployment equilibria reflecting coordination failures, also at Walrasian prices," Les Cahiers de Recherche 732, HEC Paris.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1984. "Substitutability and the welfare effects of endowment increases," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 325-334, November.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Dreze, J., 1998.
"Continua of Underemployment Equilibria,"
1998-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Citanna,Alessandro & Cres,Herve & Dreze,Jacques & Herings,P. Jean-Jacques & Villanacci,Antonio, 2001.
"Underemployment of Resources and Self-fulfilling Beliefs: Non-Walrasian Allocations at Walrasian Prices,"
003, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Alessandro Citanna & Herve Cres & Antonio Villanacci, . "Underemployment of resources and self-fulfilling beliefs: Nonwalrasian allocations at walrasian prices," GSIA Working Papers 11, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan, 1985. "A result on the transfer problem in international trade theory," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 161-170, August.
- Rebelo, S., 1997. "On the Determinant of Economic Growth," RCER Working Papers 443, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Primak, M. E., 1993. "A converging algorithm for a linear exchange model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 181-187.
- Moulin, Herve & Thomson, William, 1988. "Can everyone benefit from growth? : Two difficulties," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 339-345, September.
- Safra, Zvi, 1990. "Connectedness of the set of manipulable equilibria," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-53, February.
- Safra, Zvi, 1983. "Manipulation by reallocating initial endowments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.