A Study Of Human Skill Achievement In Malaysian Public Universities: Knowledge, Skill And Attitude
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Conference Master Resources in its series International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding with number 2011-091-354.
Date of creation: Jun 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in ICM 2011 Proceeding, June 2011
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm
Sustainable Development; Knowledge; Skill and Attitude; Human Skill Achievement; Human Resource Development; Overall Equipment Efficiency Model;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HRM-2012-04-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2012-04-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SEA-2012-04-03 (South East Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levitt, Steven D, 2004.
"Testing Theories of Discrimination: Evidence from Weakest Link,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 431-52, October.
- Steven D. Levitt, 2003. "Testing Theories of Discrimination: Evidence from "Weakest Link"," NBER Working Papers 9449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.