Morality and Capitalism: Learning from the Past
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 812.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2002-12-17 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2002-12-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deepak Lal, 2000. "Globalization, Imperialism and Regulation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 810, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Deepak Lal, 2000. "The New Cultural Imperialism: The Greens and Economic Development," UCLA Economics Working Papers 814, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hicks, J. R., 1969. "A Theory of Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198811633.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.