Report NEP-CBE-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Abbink & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2002. "Neutral versus Loaded Instructions in a Bribery Experiment," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse23_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Deepak Lal, 2002. "Morality and Capitalism: Learning from the Past," UCLA Economics Working Papers 812, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Mathias Drehmann & Jörg Oechssler & Andreas Roider, 2002. "Herding and Contrarian Behavior in Financial Markets - An Internet Experiment," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse25_2002, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Apr 2003.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manisha Chakrabarty & Anke Schmalenbach, 2002. "The Representative Agent Hypothesis: An Empirical Test," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse26_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2002. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse29_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.