On Measuring the Variance-Age Profile of Lifetime Earnings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 196.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1981
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Eden, Benjamin & Pakes, Ariel, 1981. "On Measuring the Variance-Age Profile of Lifetime Earnings," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 385-94, July.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-87, December.
- Eden, Benjamin, 1980. "Stochastic Dominance in Human Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 135-45, February.
- Robert E. Hall & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1982.
"The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households,"
NBER Working Papers
0505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E & Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982. "The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 461-81, March.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, October.
- John Mullahy & Jody L. Sindelar, 1994.
"Health, Income, and Risk Aversion: Assessing Some Welfare Costs of Alcoholism and Poor Health,"
NBER Working Papers
4649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Mullahy & Jody L. Sindelar, 1995. "Health, Income, and Risk Aversion: Assessing Some Welfare Costs of Alcoholism and Poor Health," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(3), pages 439-459.
- Erik Caspersen & Gilbert Metcalf, 1995. "Is A Value Added Tax Progressive? Annual Versus Lifetime Incidence Measures," NBER Working Papers 4387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Ariel Pakes, 1989. "Looking for the News in the Noise - Additional Stochastic Implications of Optimal Consumption Choice," NBER Working Papers 1492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mervyn A. King & Louis Dicks-Mireaux, 1982. "Asset Holdings and the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 0614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.