The Rhetoric of Inequity Aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by www.najecon.org in its series NajEcon Working Paper Reviews with number 666156000000000612.
Date of creation: 15 Mar 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.najecon.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergh, Andreas, 2008. "A critical note on the theory of inequity aversion," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1789-1796, October.
- Binmore, Ken & Shaked, Avner, 2010. "Experimental economics: Where next?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009.
"On Inequity Aversion - A Reply to Binmore and Shaked,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
256, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "On inequity aversion: A reply to Binmore and Shaked," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 101-108, January.
- Werner Güth, 2005. "On Inequity Aversion," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Discussion of 'BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS'," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000539, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.